Frequently Asked Questions

For Any Other Questions Please Don't Hesitate To Call!

Rental prices are dependent on the day of the week and length of rental.

A signed rental agreement along with 50% of the rental fee, plus an additional refundable cleaning deposit of 20% of the rental fee is required to secure the space. The remaining balance shall be paid at least 3 months prior to Event Date. If Event is within 90 days, deposit is the total amount of rental.

Unfortunately we do not. A deposit must be made in order to reserve your date.

We provide the facility,  a portable bar, warming kitchen, dance floor or stage and your choice of (50) 6 foot rectangular tables, (12) 60” inch round tables or (30) 72” inch round tables and (400) chairs. Other items such as draping and audio/visual equipment can be rented at an additional cost.

Yes, event insurance is required covering the day of the event listing the Mack Powell Event Center as an additional insured on the policy.

Yes, you may choose any caterer you would like however we do require that they have the proper licenses and permits to operate and will need proof of such if they are not on our preferred list. Those on our preferred list have their licenses and permits on file with us. They also understand what they can and cannot do in our facility.

We have an open vendor policy. You are allowed to use vendors outside of the Preferred Vendor List without additional fees. If you hire vendors or service providers, your vendor or service provider must maintain proper licenses and permits to operate and will need proof of such if they are not on our preferred list.

Your Caterer and/or Party Rental Company. We have a preferred caterer, but you may use your own. However, if your caterer is not on our list, you will need to discuss obtaining your table top items (such as place settings, flatware, glasses, and stemware – wine & champagne glasses).

We allow you to bring your own alcohol. We do not charge you corkage fees or bar set-up fees. However, if your event causes for the need you will be required to obtain a permit from the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.

Per policy security is required when alcohol is provided or for special events held outside of business hours with 60 or more attendees.

Staff is present during set-up and throughout the event. They can direct vendors on where to go, but are not day-of coordinators. Staff is present for any questions or concerns.

No. The kitchen is used to heat and warm your food.